People often say that you become who you think you are. Think you’re doomed, and you will. Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals, and you’ll succeed. Unrealistic hopes? Possibly not.
People of all ages can benefit from the power of affirmations. An affirmation can help you start your day on a positive note and inspire you to take action toward your goals if you repeat it in the morning.
For those of us who need a little extra daily encouragement, the practice of positive affirmations has been around for a long time, and the best part is that they’re both free and flexible.
Sticky notes on your mirror, a note in your phone’s notes app, or simply memorizing your favorites and reciting them when you’re feeling uncertain are all great ways to keep yourself motivated.
In this article about positive affirmations for the day, we’ll explain how affirmations work and give you affirmations to try first thing in the morning to jumpstart your day with positivity.
What Is Affirmation and How It Works?
Affirmations involve saying aloud a phrase or a series of phrases that express our goals and aspirations for our lives.
Positive thinking promotes self-improvement, and repeating affirmations throughout the day can change our mental attitudes and thought patterns. Using positive affirmations in conjunction with self-reflection and action steps can be a powerful tool for behavioral change.
Using positive affirmations to help people deal with difficult emotions and even suicidal thoughts has been proven in research.
The importance of affirmations cannot be overstated, but they must be accompanied by action.
In contrast to the conflicts we have about ourselves and our sense of adequacy that occur in our subconscious or unconscious mind, affirmations work primarily on the level of the conscious mind.
They work even better when accompanied by honest internal reflection and deeper internal work that reaches the subconscious or unconscious level, and it’s also important to take concrete steps to create the changes you’re affirming, as well.
50+ Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day
Affirmations can be a great way to start the day. Affirmations are a powerful tool for managing anxiety and stress. In times of depression or restlessness, it can help lift your spirits and give you a sense of purpose.
No matter what you’re doing, we hope you’ll find an affirmation on this list below that speaks to your heart. These affirmations will surely make your day spent with positivity and enthusiasm.
Positive Affirmations For The Day
- I’m letting go of everything that isn’t me.
- As long as I have the power to shape my reality, I will.
- I am a tough opponent.
- I deserve happy endings and exciting new beginnings.
- I let my voice be heard, my thoughts expressed, and my vision is seen.
- I am thankful for every day’s gifts.
- I remind myself that I can handle this situation gracefully and easily.
- I know there will be obstacles, but I am confident in my ability to overcome them.
- Every day, I’ll be more aware of my many small blessings.
- I’m free of destructive fears and doubts.
- What others say or do is irrelevant. What matters is my response and my self-perception.
- Happiness is a choice. My joy stems from my accomplishments and blessings.
- I naturally relate to others with love and compassion.
- I am confident that I am destined to live a fulfilling life full of faith, hope, love, joy, and peace!
- I am empowered and free to live my life.
- I am happy. I choose to forgive those who have wronged me. I see the bigger picture and accept reality.
- Every day, I broaden my horizons and sharpen my skills.
- I’m enjoying my life and helping others whenever I can.
- The Universe has given me both the air I breathe and the ground I walk on.
- Every day, I start with gratitude and keep it up.
- I am grateful for others’ kindness. I’m bursting with thanks and praise.
- Every day, I thank God for all of my blessings.
- “Today, I am grateful to be alive, peaceful, and joyful.”
- I respect and care for myself.
- My heart is open to love. I’m a magnet for positive loving experiences.
- I’m striving to be my best self.
- That technology allows me to communicate with my loved ones will always be appreciated.
- I’m grateful for another chance to help others.
- Every day, I learn from myself.
- We need your presence and contribution on this planet, I am a beautiful, unique soul.
- Every day, even if it’s only for a few minutes, I will be grateful for all of life’s beauty.
Morning Affirmations To Start Your Day
- I am excited about this day.
- I am so grateful to be alive.
- I love myself.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I’m going to have a great day.
- I am open to opportunities.
- I love being alive.
- I am the hero of my own life.
- Today and every day I am blessed.
- I am full of joy.
- I feel at peace.
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
- I am living with abundance.
- I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I am positive.
- My life is abundant and fulfilling.
- I am committed to my personal growth.
- Every day I am better than before.
- I am love. I am purpose. I was made with divine intention.
- I am worthy of what I desire.
Productivity Affirmations For The Day
- I am focused.
- I will accomplish all my tasks today.
- I attract success.
- I am on my game.
- I will be productive today.
- I am brimming with great ideas.
- My mind is clear.
- I am organized.
- I will see today’s work through.
- I can. I will. End of story.
- I am choosing and not waiting to be chosen.
- I believe in the good things coming
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- Every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
Energy Boost and Resilience Affirmations For The Day
- I am well-rested.
- My body is powerful.
- I am energized.
- I wake each morning with a smile.
- I feel so alive.
- I am strong.
- I am capable of overcoming anything.
- No challenge is too great for me.
- I am resilient.
- I am adventurous. I overcome fears by following my dreams.
- I always overcome obstacles.
- Nothing can stand in my way.
- I can get through hardship.
- I learn and grow through difficulty.
- I always pick myself back up.
- I am powerful.
- I will press on and go forward.
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. It’s my time.
- I release what no longer serves me.
- I am adaptable.
Morning Gratitude Affirmations For The Day
- My heart is overflowing with gratitude.
- I’m in a grateful mood right now.
- Now that I’m grateful, I’m keeping the door open for more blessings.
- I’m always looking for something to appreciate in my surroundings.
- Things continue to improve, and I am extremely grateful.
- I am thankful for this opportunity.
- I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life.
- I am deserving of love, happiness, and doing what makes me happy.
- I am gratefully accepting each new day with joy.
- I’m grateful for everything I have in my life right now.
- I am grateful for the lessons that each experience has taught me.
- I recognize the priceless gift of human life.
- I’m grateful for every beautiful moment.
- I am grateful for every blessing, no matter how insignificant.
- My sense of gratitude is something I am grateful for.
- I’m trying to live a more conscious and grateful life.
- Every day, I discover gratitude and joy.
- I’m grateful for so many things.
- I am grateful for all the ways the universe wishes to bless me.
- I’m becoming more grateful with each passing moment.
Happiness Affirmations To Start Your Day
- I’m so fortunate to have such a wonderful life.
- Happiness is my birthright; I am deserving of all that life has to offer, and I am ready to accept it now.
- I have everything I need to be happy.
- I’m focused on having a good time, and I’m finding joy in unexpected places.
- My heart is open all the time, and I exude love.
- I am attracting health, wealth, happiness, and love with ease.
- My day is filled with abundance; I have all the happiness, love, and positive energy I need to have the best day ever.
- I’m filled with joy and happiness right now, and I’m radiating that energy throughout my day.
- Every day, I am becoming happier and happier in every way.
- I permit myself to let go and be happy.
- Now that I am a magnet for miracles, happiness, and joy, I am so grateful.
- I’m allowing happiness’s energy to flow through me today, filling me with joy.
- Today, I choose to be grateful and happy.
Doing so will help make those affirmations even more potent and effective. The best way to convey your feelings is to say them out loud as if you truly believe them. Additionally, as you say your affirmation, focus on visualizing or feeling it.
Incorporating your heart and body into the affirmation transforms it from a mental exercise to a physical one. To begin shifting some of those deeply held beliefs, you must begin to feel and embody the affirmation.
Affirmations are a great way to start your day. When the odds appear to be stacked against you, these affirmations can serve as a source of inspiration to rise and fight back.
Saying positive affirmations is a great way to begin shifting your mental patterns, shifting toward positive thinking, and gradually changing your outlook.
To get your day off to a positive start, pick a few from the list we have above and recite it in the morning, every day.
Using positive morning affirmations can have a profound effect on how you interact with the rest of your day. An empowered perspective can be achieved through positive affirmations.